As a part of the ongoing professional development of educators the school conducted its week long In-service Training (INSET) from 23rd-28th May’22 with the objectives to
• Help the teachers to know to and identify their problem areas and to solve them by pooling their resources and wisdom
• Train teachers to employ more effective methods of teaching.
• Upskill them to get acquainted with modern techniques in education.
Assist and provide differentiated learning strategies.
Sessions were conducted on
*Best practices in classroom teaching
* Blooms taxonomy
* Project based learning
* Effective lesson planning with Subject Integration, Design thinking and inclusion of
* Prevention of sexual harassment at workplace.
* Social Emotional learning
* Team building
* Strategies to build concentration among Early years’ learners
The sessions were conducted by experts such as Ms Rupa Chakravarty Director Suncity
group of schools, Ms Lata Vaidyanathan, retd. Principal Modern School Barakhamba Road
and member of the school's governing body, Ms Hridi Motwani, Head project operations, School of life, Ms Guneet Ohri, Principal Suncity School 37 D, Mr Krishna Kumar Gaur Vice President
Blue Planet Environment solutions, Ms Sangeeta Bagchi , HM Suncity School Sector 54 and in house counsellor Dr Urmila Agarwal Counsellor, Mr Karan Arora Theatre educator, Ms Jayashree Venkatesh, PYP Academic coordinator, Ms Bhawna Singh EYP Academic Coordinator and Ms Neha Garg –English educator.The week long training concluded with a fun filled outing for all staff .
A week of great learning for all.