The Curriculum design and pedagogy at Suncity makes provisions for opportunities and experiences within and beyond the classroom to ensure that cross- curricular learning occurs.
- Curriculum is coherent and organized with focus on developing thinking skills- The content is designed to provide teachers with adequate situations wherein problems can be placed in the learning situations and the students may be asked to reflect on them and arrive at possible solutions through objective assessments.
- Value Framework - Values such as Universal Peace, Tolerance, Service, Responsible citizenship, Respect towards the opposite gender, Harmony and Spirit of unity, Transcending bias based on Religious, Linguistic and Regional or Sectional diversities.
- Preserving the rich heritage of the local culture.
- Protecting and contributing towards preservation of the national /natural environment.
- Developing scientific temper and the spirit of enquiry.