Holistic development of the child forms the core of all practices at Suncity School. Each year the school focuses on a theme to allow the students to envision their ideas through different activities. The students take active part in all events organized by the school and special emphasis is put on the credo – Each child on stage. Some of the key activities the school focuses on are as follows:
- Orientation day: Assemblies and activities for the commencement of the new session.
- Investiture Ceremony & Mother’s Day Celebrations.
- Independence Day.
- Children’s Day.
- Saturnalia/Juvenalia – the annual school cultural festival.
- Labour Day Activities.
- Math Mela.
- DEAR (Drop Every Thing and Read) programme .
- Inter House Competitions – both Academic and Co- curricular.
- Celebrating Diversity – Festivals.
- Visits to NGOs in order to inculcate moral values and a sense of responsibility towards society by visits to The Blind school and Old age homes.
- ARPAN – A student led initiative by Suncity School for the underprivileged.